CHURCH PLANT TRACK
WHY DO WE PLANT CHURCHES?
“Church Planting is the single most crucial strategy for the numerical growth of the body of Christ in a city.”
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE CHURCH PLANT TRACK?
You can expect to be better equipped and inspired to make disciples and plant churches – either as a lead pastor that will pioneer a new church plant, or as a leader called to expand the church plant that you are apart of. We will help you to write up a Church Planting plan, based on the Every Nation Church Planting Process, ABC3.
EXPECT TO BE TRAINED AND GROW IN THESE FOCUS AREAS
- Creating apostolic foundations
- Formulating and casting vision
- Recruiting, training and building your core church planting team
- Leadership development
- Organisational excellence
- Integrating REACH & 10-Days Mission with your church planting strategy
- Breaking church barriers
- Ongoing discipleship momentum
- Analysing culture, and much more.
- Church Approval. Applicant must be signed off by his/her senior leader to attend the Ministry School.
- Participation in the Discipleship Growth Path. Have been discipled through the One2One booklet and are also making disciples.
- Has done Ministry Internship.
- Has completed Leadership 215. (Can be completed while doing the School in consultation with your senior leader)
- Currently involved in the ministry area of the Track that you are being applied for. (At least one year experience).
TIMELINE AND COURSE COMPONENTS
This track will run from March 1 until September 10, 2019 and will have the following components:
Apostolic Passion & School of Healing
Apostolic Passion: As of 2020, we will run an Apostolic Passion for all School applicants, ensuring that a deep lasting passion for souls and nations marks every student. We have decided to divide the School’s Apostolic Passion in two parts. Part 1 will be a two-day In-house Training, May 4 – 5, in collaboration with the BUILD Conference, May 6 – 8, that will be compulsory for all 2020 students to participate and serve. Part 2 of the Apostolic Passion for all School applicants will once again be done In-house from September 2 – 4.
School of Healing (SOH) Ministry School Specific will, for the first time, be an official part of the annual School – specifically for the students. We believe that healthy people will lead and build healthy ministries. We are truly excited about this. The SOH will run from August 30 – September 1, 2020.
Phase 1: Online Learning: March 1 – July 31
Prepare to put in at least 8 hours of self-study per week as well as attend various webinars where leaders in our movement will give Impartation.
Phase 2: In-house Training
In-house Training will run from August 3 until September 10, 2020. This will primarily be hosted at the Every Nation Tshwane venue under the leadership of the ALT Southern Africa.