Raising the Next Generation of Leaders through Internship!
As any parent desire to see their children become all that God has called them to be, in the same way we as leaders desire to see people under our leadership also become all that God wants them to be. Our Ministry Internship program has now been regionally united and defined so that we all can benefit and prioritise raising more leaders. Ministry Internship will primarily focus on those who feel a full-time ecclesiastical call of God on their lives, while secondarily serving those who are still uncertain about their calling, but desire to find God’s will for their live, while serving. I am deeply convinced that this 1 to 2-year program will echo into history one day as one of the key critical success factors of building God’s kingdom.
- To effectively IDENTIFY the next generation of leaders.
- To give them the necessary aligned INSTRUCTION to move forward as a region.
- To motivate effective local and regional IMPARTATION.
- To afford successful INTERNSHIP programs regionally that are aligned across churches and clusters can identify with each other building a movement of leaders to effect the world
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This is applicable to all Every Nation Southern Africa Churches and Clusters.
- This is available to raise leaders for all ministry tracks and even operations in the local church.
WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN AND WHERE?
- Starting 2019
- In your Local Church and Cluster
HOW LONG WILL IT BE?
- 1-2 Year Ministry Internship program depending on every participant’s calling, assessment and the local churches’ direction and need.
- This forms part of every local Church and the regional Leadership Development
Francois Du Preez
Ministry Internship, Regional Director