- Church Approval. Applicant must be signed off by his/her senior leader to attend the Ministry School.
- Discipleship Growth Path Participation. Applicant must have been discipled through the One2One booklet, and also be making disciples.
- Applicant must have done Ministry Internship locally.
- Leadership 215: Applicant must have completed or at least enrolled for L215.
- Ministry Experience: Applicant must currently be involved in the ministry area of the Track being applied for. (At least one year experience).
If you do not meet all the prerequisites, please do not hesitate to apply for the 2020 Ministry School!
We have implemented the new prerequisites from last year, but realise that we do need a period of grace for our Every Nation Southern Africa Family to align regionally.
Please speak to our office or the specific Track Dean if you have any further questions.